STAY & RESERVATION
Minimum stay in our Villas is 7 days. Reservation and booking for the main season (A to C) is possible only for periods of 7, 14, 21, … days. Changeover day is always Saturday. Check in: after 4 PM. Check out: before 10 AM.
Minimum stay (only during the season D) is 3 nights or a weekend. If your stay is shorter than a week, then the price per day is one fifth of the week price (for example: if the week price is 1000.-€, then the day price is 200.-€ = minimum 3 nights or the weekend stay is 600.-€).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE
Stated prices are for 7 days period of using one of the Villas. It includes: linen, towels, electricity (air-conditioning, fridge…), heating, water, use of all equipment specified villa has (swimming pool, deck chairs, sunshade, jacuzzi, fully equipped kitchen, barbecue, fireplace, garage, parking place, tv, wi-fi (not working from November to April), darts, washing-machine, dishwasher…). Please ask in advance for additional facilities for babies, like a baby cot. Food and drinks are not included.
Final cleaning is not included in the price. The regular house cleaning is 50.-€, and if the extended house cleaning is needed, then the cleaning fee is 100.-€.
Local residence tax is not included in the total price and it has to be payed on location on your leaving. The amount depends on the length of stay and number of tourists. It is 4,00 hrk (around 0,5 €) per person per day. Persons from 12 to 18 years old pays 2,00 hrk, and it’s free for the children under 12 years old.
Please contact us via booking form or e-mail to have your final dates and price check and make a reservation.
After your initial reservation and our confirmation of availability and price, you should pay 30% of total price in the next two days as a booking confirmation – directly to our account (we will send you our account number for that purpose). The rest of the price (70%) should be payed at least 30 days before arrival.
You can also make a payment through PayPal under the same conditions (in that case we will send you the PayPal money request).
If we don’t get the booking confirmation after 3 days from initial reservation, the booking is canceled and the dates are again available for others to book.
In case you cancel the booking more than 30 days before arrival we keep 30% of the total amount. If you cancel it less than 30 days, unfortunately you lose the total amount, unless you find someone to replace.
If you haven’t make the final payment at least 30 days prior arrival, we consider the booking canceled and accordingly available for others to book.
Cancellation during the stay and premature check out (because of the bad weather, private issues or anything else) is possible but unfortunately the money refund for the leftover days is not.
On arrival you will be asked to pay security deposit of 200 € per villa, as a damage protection You will get this money back on your leaving if nothing was damaged during your stay. For larger groups renting more villas at the same time the Security deposit amount is higher.
Before you arrival please check the HOUSE RULES.